The past school year has been intense (see lack of posts here for months and months as partial evidence). Now that it’s summer, I’ve decided to get healthier. It’s a multi-pronged approach:
1. Food: I eat Whole30 most of the time (google for more info) – it works for me.
2. Exercise: re-starting after a long time off – I have nowhere to go but up, eeps!
3. Massage therapy: releasing muscle and emotional tension all in one go.
4. Talk therapy: I haven’t talked about what I’ve been going through, so I’m back to the therapist to discuss it all
5. Naturopathic physician: taking care of health issues in a natural way. A great new way to deal with the physical side of health.
6. Fun. What’s that???!! The girls and I are playing, swimming, and doing a kids’ comedy version of Hamlet for the local Shakespeare in the Park group. Have you ever thought of Hamlet as slapstick? No? Oh you HAVE been missing out.
Thanks to blogger Jet Black for inspiration to just post, regardless of whether I actually feel inspired to do so. It always feels good once I’ve hit the Post button.
Lotsa love to the bloggy folks who read here and to those I’m following.